Welcome to Hire Me First
California Solar Systems
Zero Down Solar systems to reduce electric bills
The “Hire Me First” Internship Program was
established to promote youth employability
through increased employment opportunities,
internship and job shadowing experiences for
the youth in our community.
Through their participation in work activity with
the private sector participating youth have the
• Acquire a better awareness of employer
• Develop strong work maturity, work ethic and a
sense of responsibility.
• Participate in career exploration that builds an
awareness of job opportunities available in our
community to help them make better career
• Develop job specific and transferable skills
that they can apply in future employment
Benefits for Employers
By participating in the “Hire Me First”
Program your input will help to develop
the fundamental knowledge of work
ethics, skills and proficiencies needed by
the participant. How will this benefit you?
• You control the selection process by
conducting interviews and selecting an intern
of your choice from qualified candidates.
• It does not require a lot of time or paperwork.
You decide your level of commitment.
• You train the intern according to your
• You have direct input with developing the
skills of our future workforce.
• You expose the employment & career
opportunities available in your industry.
• You could be training your next employee.
• You are providing a service to your
• Employers are recognized for their business
leadership and support of their community
Share your expertise by participating in the
“Hire Me First” Internship Program.